(1) Considered one of the most beautiful in Europe, Marginal Road provides beautiful scenic rides, especially when the sun sets over the Atlantic.
(2) Within an area of 500 m, Cascais has everything one needs to have fun: beaches, restaurants, shopping, cinema and the best ice-cream at Santini’s.
(3) If you like walking, try the Paredão, the maritime walk that connects Cascais to Estoril. Enjoy the bars by the sea and try your luck in Europe’s biggest Casino.
(4) A worldly known beach where several windsurf and surf competitions are regularly held. Guincho’s natural beauty and microclimate make it unique.
(5) At the western’s most point in continental Europe, a lighthouse stands 140m above the sea. In the Tourism Office get your ‘been there’ certificate.
(6) Revive the immortal work of Lord Byron going through Sintra’s narrow streets and footpaths of the mysterious Serra. Don’t miss Quinta da Regaleira.